Roasted at 13,800 ft. above ocean level, Sar Pass offers the brilliance of a superb verdant scene and is a paradise for visually trained professionals, gifted laborers, and nature lovers. Set against a drapery of marvelous Himalayan zeniths wrapped by snow, the Sar Pass adventure goes through probably the most charming perspectives going from woods to the dales to the ice covers.
While going through the way from Tila Lotni to Biskeri Ridge, one prerequisite is to pass by a little, ordinarily frozen lake which implies “Sar” in the neighborhood language of Himachal. Consequently the name, Sar Pass! The way goes through the thick timberland region and expects you to a colder season wonderland that makes it captivating.
- Begin Point/End Point: Kasol Base Camp.
- Length: 4 Night/5 Day
- Generally unmistakable level: 13,850 feet.
- Sar Pass Trek Distance: 50 Kms
- Temperature: 22°C to – 5°C
- Best Time for Sar Pass Trek: April to October.
- 1 Day 1: Kasol to Grahan Village
- 2 Day 2: Grahan to Mung Thach | Follow the Trail Through Thick Cover of Trees
- 3 Day 3: Mung Thach to Nagaru | Savour the essential Glimpse of Snow
- 4 Day 4: Nagaru to Biskeri Thatch (6-8 hours) | Stand Tall at the Sar Pass Top at 13,800 Ft.
- 5 Day 5: Biskeri Thatch to Kasol through Barshaini | End of Trip With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
Day 1: Kasol to Grahan Village
- Your Sar Pass trek starts from the sign of the gathering of Kasol and keeps to the true left of the Grahan Nallah.
- The way is immediate and once in a while used by adjoining individuals and one can beyond question cover a colossal heap of distance in several hours.
- Upon passing the Grahan Nallah, what turns out to be unforgiving and one will climb uphill, away from the right bank of the stream, and through the Rhododendron forest area district.
- Rhododendron petals can be eaten whole and the syrup can be mixed in with water to make a restoring reward.
- After a shaky move of something like an hour, the Grahan Village is the last town of the outing and there will be no versatile connection going on.
- Blazing visit in tents at Grahan.
Day 2: Grahan to Mung Thach | Follow the Trail Through Thick Cover of Trees
- Trek to a staggering point of view of the grand snow-clad mountains.
- Coming about having a good breakfast, start your rising north of the camping ground of Grahan towards Mung Thach through the manner which in general used by neighborhood individuals.
- Directly the following procedure with your excursion for quite a while, witness the Mung Thach, Nagaru, and Sar Top on the mountain aside.
- Experience across the more insane way that leads into the woods region with a thick front of trees.
- As the inclination turns out to be more insane the way also becomes testing at express spots.
- Following the intersection point, the forest area district appears at your target for the day, i.e., Mung Thach.
- One can see the Chandrakhani stretch and other obvious Himalayan degrees from here.
- Transient visit to Mung Thach in a forest district camp.
Day 3: Mung Thach to Nagaru | Savour the essential Glimpse of Snow
- Take part in a twister cold breeze around the start of the day.
- You will then start the excursion from Mung Thach to Nagaru which will go through the woodland region.
- This is a genuinely planned piece of the excursion, the slope falls steeply to the valley under and the snow may be dangerous.
- After crossing a steep grade for a couple of hours, they show up at Nagaru, setting up camp.
- While including the north you will see splendid mountains across the Parvati valley and the astounding town of Manikaran.
- Transient camp stays at Nagaru.
Day 4: Nagaru to Biskeri Thatch (6-8 hours) | Stand Tall at the Sar Pass Top at 13,800 Ft.
- Make a promising start, as the outing is steep through the snow.
- Show up at the top and partake in the amazing points of view on Sar pass and the raised zeniths of the Tosh valley.
- Stay at a touch to worship your accomplishment and take two or three stunning pictures to freeze the second in time.
- Starting there ahead, you ought to slide down the Biskeri that is truly astounding and absolutely harmless as long as unambiguous flourishing measures are taken.
- The slide remembers that one to the degree that a kilometer to a gentler slope of the valley.
- Walk around an hour crossing a few streams to show up at the valley and finally to the camping out area of Biskeri Thatch.
- Blasting visit in Biskeri Thatch.
Day 5: Biskeri Thatch to Kasol through Barshaini | End of Trip With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
- Participate in the amazing views of the pine woods, the raised mountains, and the rice fields in Biskeri.
- From Biskeri, get down across a risky plot of land with fencing out of control.
- Following affiliation, the thick woods cross a stream, with a setup camp region across.
- The way to the town of Pulga goes to the camping out region as the twin towns of Pulga and Tulga are separated by a stream.
- From Tulga, cross a framework on the stream Parvati, to show up at the town of Barshaini.
- Jeep ride to Kasol central command and your Sar Pass voyaging closes.