Aviation often relies on human resources, and unlike different streams, there are many alternatives for the dream career you are looking for. With various alternatives and career advancements, an aviation career enhances art & culture, hotels and food, supporting services, and airlines. It is one of the main and most popular industries in the globe that hires millions and is the profession to get into for aspiring aspirants. This is the industry to be in, as an aspirant and a working expert.
An Airport Management course program will enable you to learn aspects of the aviation industry, its laws, airport management, airport finances, airport policies, and security in the aviation industry. Airport management course on airlines and airport training associated with the aerospace industry. This course offers data on the airline industry and functional priorities. Anyone interested in a fast but stable career in the airline industry should assess this course. If you acquire certain skills through this course, you will get the best employment opportunity in the aviation industry.
Here is a list of reasons that makes airport management courses different from any other courses:
- You may take the advantage of other professional courses that are accessible to become an essential part of Airport Management. These courses have differing degrees of eligibility and you may choose accordingly based on the following criteria:
BBA courses are undergraduate courses that require the learner to have passed 10 + 2 from a recognized board with the least aggregate of at least 60% marks.
MBA courses are postgraduate courses that require the learners to be a graduate from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks. They also have to clear entrance examinations like Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET), and much more.
Diploma courses differ from one institute to the other but learners are usually required to have passed 10 + 2 in any stream, from any recognized board respectively.
- Moreover, these courses also provide learners with the instruction which are crucial to overseeing the various departments of airlines and airports.
- After finishing the Airport Management course, you get certified with International recognition. That will eventually help you to achieve a spectacular career ahead.
- You can apply for employment in posts such as Business System Analyst, Sales Executive, Zonal Business Manager, Airport Representative, Airport Operation Manager, Aircraft Maintenance Manager, and much more.
The airport management course includes some important subjects
- Introduction to Aviation Hospitality
- Communications Skills
- Food and Beverage production
- Foreign Languages
- Front Office operations
- Computer and IT skills
Promising entry to the tourism business
You can handle a travel agency of your own. Additionally, you can be a travel consultant also. The airport management course unlocks numerous doors to prominent career directions.
- Airport management courses provide every aspirant with an organizational role that helps them to work in a respected position.
- Some of the top enrolling firms for learners who have completed an Airport Management course after the 12th are:
Air India Limited New Delhi, Airports Authority of India New Delhi, Nexus Freight Private Limited Mumbai, Delhi International Airport Limited, Mumbai International Airport Limited, GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited and many more.
- After completion of the airport management course, you may get employed at major International or Domestic Airports. The average starting income can usually be between Rs. 3 to 6 Lakh per year. The available job roles are:
- Airport Manager
- Staff Manager
- Safety Officer
- Successful aspirants may take on several positions such as Flight Attendants, Ground Faculty, Office Operators, and much more. Starting income is normally between the range of Rs.4 to 6 Lakh per year. Some of the employment posts are mentioned below:
- Air Hostess
- Front End Office Operator
Everyone wants a secured future and these Airport Management courses can be the best options to choose from any other courses offered in the academic field. Because it is a reliable and also job promising sector that runs globally. And after completion of your course, you’ll get a satisfactory job. So all the above factors and reasons make Airport Management courses different from other courses provided. There are various other factors too but here the fundamental reasons are mentioned so that the aspirants get a clearer picture before opting for this field and know the aspects why it is better. Hence, you can go through each of the points thoroughly and choose according to your convenience.