Using SEO plugins and tools can be very helpful for those website owners whose website is created using WordPress. SEO plugins are used to optimize the performance of the website. For a WordPress website, using SEO plugins helps in boosting the speed of the website, improving the performance of the website, and for the website’s security. A WordPress SEO plugin is used by the websites to let the search engine know the intent of the search and to better understand the keyword. Using SEO plugins also allows a user to make the website’s structure look better.
Things to consider before choosing a WordPress plugin:
- Popularity— You must consider looking for the ratings and reviews of the SEO plugin you’re thinking of using. A plugin gets popular when it is used by many people. When the number of users is more, the service provider makes efforts toward customer satisfaction.
- Carefully checked by WordPress— If you’re using a free WordPress plugin, you must ensure that it is vetted by WordPress. For the purpose of security and quality control, the plugin must be carefully examined by WordPress.
- Compatible with the currently installed plugin— overloading your website with unnecessary plugins might affect the speed of your website. If you’re installing a new plugin to your website, you must ensure that it is compatible with the plugins you are already using.
- A support feedback page means the plugin is healthy— Every WordPress plugin has a support page that shows the ongoing issues in the plugin. The WordPress plugin requires necessary changes to it to work efficiently.
Here are the six best WordPress SEO Plugins and Tools for you:
- Yoast SEO— Yoast is one of the most popular SEO plugins and is very user-friendly. Yoast lets the user preview their website. It provides features such as Breadcrumbs control, Schema markup, Advanced XML sitemaps, Language support, Title and meta description templates, etc. Yoast helps the website users to appear at the top of search engine result pages. This plugin is best not only for Search engine optimization as well as for visitors to the website.
- RankMath— It is designed in a way that provides the power of multiple plugins into one. It is one of the most used WordPress SEO plugins. It comprises features such as image SEO, local SEO, breadcrumbs optimization, Advanced SEO auditing, and XML sitemap. Despite being rich in features, it is one of the lightweight WordPress SEO. This plugin is rich in features and very easy to manage.
Note: You Must read the comparison of rank Math and Yoast Seo.
- All In One SEO Pack— This WordPress SEO tool is very easy to use, especially for beginners. It is free of cost. It provides features such as a duplicate content detector, eCommerce SEO, API support, etc. It has a unique element to generate meta tags on its own and automatically optimize your Title for all search engines. This plugin also has a pro version which provides you with everything you need to know to make your website rank at the top of SERPs.
- SEO Press— This plugin is free of cost for the users. This plugin is easy to use and free of complications. It consists of the features such as support for unlimited keywords, free SEO tutorials; you can monitor social media through it, etc. This plugin is best for social media sharing; it focuses on social media plugins more than other SEOs. you can learn more about plugins at an SEO training institute in Jaipur.
- Semrush— It is a powerful SEO tool with a simple interface that makes it user-friendly. This plugin automatically determines keywords used by competitors and tells you and helps you optimize your keywords to make your website rank better on search engine result pages. This plugin does a wonderful job of navigating organic as well as paid traffic to your website.
- Aherfs— This plugin is commonly used by business owners and professionals. Aherfs is an alternative to the popular SEO plugin Semrush. This plugin helps you know what you need for your website to get it to appear on top of search engine result pages. It has a unique feature that lets you look at the backlink profile for any site. It provides some additional features such as keyword search, rank tracking, content research, etc. it is an excellent tool for search engine optimization.
This article provides an insight into various WordPress SEO plugins. The common feature of all the plugins is that they are used by the website owners to optimize their website and appear on the top of search engine result pages. But there are some SEO plugins that come with exclusive features that make them unique from other SEO plugins.
We have attempted to tell you about the best SEO plugins in 2022 and their features through this article. So that when you choose a seo plugin for your website, you choose the best one.